Ultimate Responsive Image Slider Plugin Powered By Weblizar

Vineyard Gazette Building

The Vineyard Gazette Building is located on the corner of historic South Summer Street and Davis Lane. This pre-Revolutionary War landmark is a classic example of Colonial architecture as was originally constructed as a residence.

In 1938, the building was acquired by Henry Beetle Hough, publisher of the Vineyard Gazette and it has since been used as the newsroom and printing operation for that publication. The building was acquired by the Preservation Trust in 2010 through a generous gift from Jerome and Nancy Kohlberg and it remains as the production headquarters of the Island’s oldest newspaper.

Built: 1760
Acquired: 2010

Vineyard Gazette Building

icon-car.pngKML-LogoFullscreen-LogoQR-code-logoGeoJSON-LogoGeoRSS-Logo
Vineyard Gazette, 34 South Summer Street, Edgartown, MA, United States

loading map - please wait...

Vineyard Gazette, 34 South Summer Street, Edgartown, MA, United States 41.389036, -70.514819

 

Public street parking